Dear Valued patients of Virginia and Biwabik Family Dental
In light of the increasing development regarding the “Coronavirus” (COVID-19) we want to assure you that our office has always exceeded the universal precaution standards for infection control set by the CDC and OSHA.
We also want to inform you that we will be taking additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients, team members, and greater community. We have implemented a screening process for all our visitors which includes:
• Have you recently traveled ANYWHERE where there are cases of COVID-19? Or been in contact with someone who has been anywhere where the virus is present?
• Have you been experiencing any flu like symptoms? Such as Fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat?
If any patient or visitor answers YES to any or all these questions, Immediate precautions will be taken at that time.
If you would answer YES to any or all these questions and a staff member has not been made aware of this, please notify a staff member immediately.
Minnesota Department of Health recommends:
• Stay home and away from others if you are sick
• Cover your cough and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
• Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water
• Avoid touching your face throughout the day
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects in your home
Our entire Dental Health team is grateful for your understanding
Monday 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
For after hours care, call: (218) 741-0405